Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chicken Lovin' Swap

This is the Sneak Peek or "Beak Peek" as I call it;)
Of what I sent Becca, in YarniGras Chicken Lovin'
Apron swap.
The theme was Chickens...In case you couldn't tell;)
& we had to Include 2 Chicken Crock-pot recipes.

I really had Fun with this swap & met a Lovely
Swap/blog friend:)

I can't wait til she receives her package..Tomorrow!
This is the Darling apron that Becca created for me!!

I absolutely ♥ it...it is So perfectly styled for me..
Bright, Cheery fabric paired with Polka dots:)
And...here are All my Surprises!

Darling Ceramic Chicken, Cute Chicken dish towel, Lime green-Kitchen utensils(I love lime green), Coaster Set pattern, Apron pattern, Scarf patterns, 2 Yummy recipes, a pretty handmade card & Peanut M&M's...missing from the photo because they are Long gone;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment