Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Apron for Me:)

I have been having some fun Sewing,
before I go back to school!
You know I just can't seem to pass up
Anything with Cupcakes
on it
Especially Fabric;)
I bought two different
Cupcake prints...
One I am Saving for a Curtain or Valance
in my New Sewing room
&
the other I decided to use to make this Apron.

I paired it with the Polka dot fabric
that I already had in my Stash &
I used Store bought bias
but,
I got a Bias making machine
&
Rotary cutter for Christmas!
I will post about my new Toys
later..
This pattern is Simplicity 3670
I had never even opened the envelope but,
I Love trying New & Different apron patterns!!
I really Liked the end result, although
I did "Sew" the criss cross straps
in the back...the pattern actually called for
velcro. I thought sewing would
work better in the long run & I am Pleased
with how it turned out!!
I think I will use this pattern for my Upcoming
Cutie Pie & Chicken Lovin' aprons..Hope my partners
will also like this pattern!
I will post pics of my chosen fabrics later too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment